Quizzes can now be created using the Events Builder. Quizzes can be assigned to sessions or Happy Hours and currently can be created using three different question types:
- Radio group
Using the new Quizzes feature, you can can change quiz settings, set timers, add logos to the quiz page, and much more.
Fixes and Optimizations
- Character Limit Notifications
- Now, when you create a user from the Add New User page, you will see the number of allowed characters for each field.
- Speaker Order
- Now, when speakers are re-ordered in the Events Builder, users will see the same order when they log into the Attendee site.
- Happy Hour Playlist and Media List
- You will now have a seamless experience when updating media files and content in Happy Hour Playlists.
- Notifications page
- You can now edit Created (Queued) notifications and view the status for Delivered notifications.
- General Settings page
- The time and date format has been updated
- You can now turn on and off the Recommendations page for attendees
- Custom Logo for Roundtables and Boardrooms
- You can now include a custom logo while creating Roundtables and Boardrooms
- Pain points resolved concerning:
- Sponsor Preview Functionality
- Booth Sections
- Data Duplication
- Unavailability of resources