- Google Analytics and Adobe
- You can now track business analytics information using Google Analytics and Adobe business tools. Talk to your CSM if you are interested in using this feature.
- General Settings: User Cookie Consent
- A new tab, User Cookie Consent now appears in the Pages section. This form will allow you to seek user consent for cookies.
Reporting & Analytics
- Dashboard: Calendar View and Tool Tips
- A calendar view option has been added to the Dashboard section. You can select date ranges from the available combinations or set a custom date range. This calendar view is also available in the Sponsor Workspace.
- The timestamp below the calendar now reflects the event time zone.
- New tool tips have been added to the Dashboard section to enhance navigation.
Fixes and Optimizations
- Registration Form Creation: Loading Time
- Previously, creating a registration form was made difficult by long loading times. With this optimization, registration form creation will be quick and easy.
- Roundtables: Editing
- You can now review and edit the details of a roundtable as soon as it has been created.
- Sponsor Bulk Upload: Areas of Interest
- You can now add Areas of Interest (AOIs) in the sponsor bulk upload file.
- Booth Manager: Duplication
- Previously, content added in one sponsor booth was sometimes duplicated across all booths. This has been resolved.
- Gamification: Parameters for Challenges
- You can now add parameters to create challenges.
- Broadcast Notifications: Server Sync
- Notifications are now synced with the notification server, which means that newly created notifications will appear to your users immediately after you create them.
- Time Zone
- All reports in the Events Builder will now reflect the event’s time zone.