Fixes and Optimizations
Reporting & Analytics
- Reporting UI Updates
- Expect to find fewer reports available under the Downloads tabs and all reports under Dashboard tabs. End goal is to remove all reports from Downloads and shift them to Dashboard.
- Check out the post from April 15 for more details.
- Survey Report
- The Survey report has been updated to remove nearly all filters and conditional logic, ensuring no submissions are “cleaned” by the database.
- Super User Functionality
- Super Users can now enforce page restrictions.
- General Settings Toggles
- Toggle selections on the General Settings page now have improved stability.
- Deleting User Updates
- Now, when you delete a user, you will see a Delete User pop-up notification.
- Session Tracks
- The pain point surrounding the disappearance of session tracks when editing sessions in the Events Builder has been resolved.
- Speaker and Session AOIs
- The pain point surrounding the duplication of AOIs on speakers and sessions has been resolved.
- User Management
- The UI for User Management has been updated.
- Scheduled Notifications
- Better error messaging for scheduled notifications has been introduced.
- Poster Page
- The Poster page and functionality is being updated.
- Roundtable functionality is being improved and stabilized including functionality surrounding locked/unlocked meetings, time zone, and Social27 meeting provider stability.