Fixes and Optimizations
Reporting & Analytics
- New Analytics Design and Layout
- Social27’s Analytics Dashboard has a new look and feel. This new, efficient layout is easy to navigate and makes better use of screen real estate, allowing you to see more information without as much scrolling.
- The new graphs are more informative and intelligent, and contain highly accurate and informative tool tips.
- Registration Report
- The Registration report is now available as the first report on the Users Dashboard (Analytics > Users > Dashboard).
- Custom fields, user roles (called User Permissions for clarity), and UTM links are now included in this report.
- This report is currently available on the Downloads > Custom Reports page, but this page will be phased out soon (see below).
- Custom Reports
- You can now find all reports that previously appeared on the Custom Reports page on the Downloads tab of their respective Analytics pages. (i.e., all Custom Reports related to Users can now be found at Analytics > Users > Downloads).
- Starting next week, some reports will be merged into a single report and, when possible, moved to the appropriate Dashboard page.
- The Analytics > Custom Reports page will be phased in the near future as reports are moved to the various Downloads pages.